- Legal LifeLines Limited is committed to keeping your personal information safe and secure.
You need to know that by you using this website we can collect information about you. As we have an obligation to process and collect any personal information lawfully safely and securely it makes good sense for us to provide you with details of our policy as well as good sense for you to read all about it. This privacy notice is designed to explain how we collect and use that information as well as other details which we think you should know about.
- Who we are
SPSR Legal Limited is a Limited Company trading as Legal LifeLines, under the umbrella of Tuckers solicitors LLP. Tuckers solicitors LLP registered office is: 39 Warren Street, London, W1T 6AF.
Legal LifeLines Limited, a trading name of SPSR Legal Limited, operating under the umbrella of Tuckers Solicitors LLP who are authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority No.592449. SPSR Legal Limited operates the website http; www.LegalLifeLines.co.uk
- Who regulates our use of personal information
SPSR Legal Limited is a data controller under the data protection rules and is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office with Registration Number ZA782663. Our data protection officer is Michael Herford.
- Information we collect about you when you visit our website
When you visit our website we can gather information about you. The information we collect may include your personal information, such as your name, contact information, IP addresses, Live Chat Messages, telephone conversations, product and service selections and orders or other things that identify you individually.
We may also collect information about you by you:
- Providing your personal information to us via chat, email or other written correspondence, telephone calls, web based forms, or other means;
- Enquiry forms
Across our website you will come across a number of forms which allow you to make enquiries about the firm. When you use these forms a member our Client Services Team will receive the enquiry. This information will then be sent to a lawyer in the department best placed to handle the enquiry.
- What we use your personal information for
It is used to provide you with the services that you have asked us to provide you with, to keep you informed about those we provide as well as keeping you informed about the range of legal services we supply. We may also use the information to ensure we comply with our legal and regulatory responsibilities as well as allowing us to keep a record of your relationship with us. In particular:
- Improving the site by monitoring how you use it
- Gathering feedback to improve our services, for example our email newsletters (if you choose to sign up to these)
- Responding to any feedback you send us, if you have requested this
- Sending email newsletters to users who request them
- Allowing you to access our online services and make transactions
- Providing you with information about other legal services if you want it
- Information gained from the use of our website
By your use of our website we will be able to get information about that usage.
This allows us to:
- Administer our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- Improve our website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- As part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure;
- Measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
- Google Analytics
- Disclosing personal information to third parties
We do not disclose any personal information about you which is gained from your use of our website to third parties. We might from time to time provide information of a general nature such as when we report on the number of people who have visited our website but this will not include any information of a personal nature.
- Where we may store your information
The data that we collect from you will be held in secure servers owned and managed by SPSR Legal Limited, under the umbrella of Tuckers LLP. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. SPSR Legal Limited will do everything reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated and held securely and in accordance with this privacy notice.
- Your rights
The Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulation which comes into force on the 28 May 2018 provides you with a number of rights. These include:
- Requesting a copy of the personal information we hold about you. We require you to prove your identity with two pieces of approved identification. Please address requests to the data protection officer Please provide as much information as possible about the nature of your contact with us to help us locate your records. This request is free of charge unless the request is manifestly unfounded or excessive.
- Having any inaccuracies in your data corrected. If you would like to update the details we hold about you, please contact our data protection officer at the email address above.
- Requesting that we delete your personal data so it is erased from our records.
- Having the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Objecting to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Objecting to automated processing, including profiling. If you wish to exercise any of these rights please contact the data protection officer at the email address above
- Enquiries or complaints
If you have a complaint to make about the processing of your data through our website then you must contact the firm’s data protection officer at the email address above.
- Changes to this notice
We may change this privacy notice from time to time. If we make any significant changes in the way we treat your personal information we will take reasonable steps to draw your attention to this.